Kubota machines have a good reputation in the whole market for their high quality and reliability. One of the key factors for this is our excellent service and spare parts supply (see the list of distributors) which you may also call on after having purchased a used machine.
Unfortunately, there will always be some independent companies or persons which have neither been authorized by Kubota (Deutschland) GmbH nor are somehow connected to Kubota (Deutschland) GmbH and which offer used Kubota machines on the market which have exclusively been designed for the use in Asian countries and thus do not meet the requirements of the European market.
In the following, you will find some examples for such machines:
The machines listed above in an exemplary manner are those machines which have been built until approximately 2006. Thus, the list will be extended regularly by the machines which have been designed for the Asian market after this date.
In the following, we will state some typical deficits regarding the use of such machines in Germany and the rest of Europe which should be taken into account when buying them:
- The machines do not meet the requirements of the binding safety regulations for tractors valid in Europe such as 2003/37 EC or the EC directive on machinery 98/37 EC.
- Warning decals are missing, often are attached inadequately, are drawn up in the false language or have been adopted inadequately from other models, sometimes in a misleading way. Safety components such as ROPS are missing or – if existing – often have not the certification needed for that particular machine model.
- Driver seats cannot be adjusted to the weight and size of European drivers and have not been homologized.
- The regular TÜV acceptance is not possible. The engines do not have the necessary exhaust certification. Brakes, lighting etc. do not comply with the pertinent EC regulations for road permission.
- There are no homologized hitches.
- The operating instructions in German language stipulated for the sale by a distributor may be suitable for the respective model only in parts and do not comply with the safety standards of the directive 98/37 EC.
- 3-point hitches do not comply with the European standards; the same is true for PTOs and their profile and direction of rotation.
Kubota (Deutschland) GmbH expressly excludes any liability for damages of any kind caused by such machines.
In such cases, we cannot offer support for
- Road permission
- Service / service information
- Spare parts / spare parts lists
Kubota (Deutschland) GmbH, Rodgau, August 12th, 2011