The Stage V compliant, 10.3 PS D722 engine at the heart of the U10-5 is designed to maximise power, minimise fuel consumption and emissions to deliver all the power you need to take a wide range of onsite tasks.
GO ANYWHERE. DO ANYTHING
The super compact, efficient and easy-to-use U10-5 features Kubota’s zero-tail swing with side lever operation, with a host of built-in safety features making it the ideal choice for tough projects where space is limited.
The U10-5’s hydraulic servo control system means smoother operation, improved feel, and increased digging productivity.
An adjustable track and zero-tail swing provide versatile access and safe productive working in restricted spaces.
Powerful engine and two-speed travel for easier, smoother movement between working locations on site.
LEICHTIGKEIT UND KOMFORT
Ergonomisch gestalteter Bedienerbereich für einfache Bedienung, Rundumsicht und Komfort.
The U10-5 comes with a host of features as standard, from a seat belt alarm to a range of safety locks for enhanced operational features.
Go anywhere. Do anything.
- The U10-3 is powered by Kubota’s impressive D722 engine. The unique Kubota Three Vortex Combustion System reduces exhaust emission, noise and vibration.
- The Stage V compliant engine meets all current engine emission regulations.
- Parts that require routine maintenance and inspection such as the air cleaner, water separator, fuel filter, alternator and starter motor are easy to access. Simply lift the operator’s seat.
- Hydraulic servo controls for smoother operation and improved feel, resulting in an increased digging productivity of around 8%
- For increased protection, service port pipes are inside the boom.
- Service ports are conveniently located at the end of the boom.
- The boom cylinder is located on top of the boom for added protection.
- Auxiliary third line return
- With easy, single-lever operation, the U10-5’s hydraulically adjustable track gauge reduces in seconds—down to 750 mm— to enable navigation in narrow spaces.
- You can widen the track gauge to 990 mm – also with a single lever operation - to provide a 7% increase in stability, even while operating with hydraulic breakers.
- With the simple removal of one pin, the quick-fold dozer blade adjusts in size instantly.
- Designed for safe, productive operation in restricted spaces or roadside locations featuring Kubota’s zero-tail swing.
- Improved digging arm circuit to increase the crowd speed, eliminate cavitation, and significantly improve control for fine grading.
- Digging depth up to 1.8m with a maximum reach of 3.3m
- Use the two-speed travel pedal to switch between high and low speeds.
- To make sure you can get to the job efficiently, three-point lifting enables a crane to lift the U10-5 for transport, easily and safely.
- Walk through access to the ergonomically designed, large operator’s area.
- Side lever control, increased legroom and visibility offers an optimal comfort to the operator.
- The travel pedal lets you easily switch between high and low speed
- Toolbox and instruction manuals stored in easy-to-reach locations.
- For additional protection and versatility, a foldable rollover protective structure (ROPS) comes as standard allowing you to easily transport on lorries, travel under doorways and work indoors.
- Enhanced operational safety with travel unload lock plus boom swing, AUX unload and dozer lock as standard
- LED boom light as standard for safer, extended working
- Highly visible orange seat belt with seat belt alarm
- Green beacon ready
- Kubota’s industry-leading anti-theft system is standard. Only programmed keys will enable the engine to start up. Attempting to start with an un-programmed key will activate the alarm.